[R] How to extrapolate a model

Jannis bt_jannis at yahoo.de
Wed Mar 2 20:59:27 CET 2011

I have no experience with this quantreg package and you did not include
any code for us to reproduce your problem.

  But these models in R all work similar. Have a look at the model
result object returned by the call of the fit (str(modelresults) ). I
would expect that there is some formula component. Otherwise see what
predict(modelresult), formulat(modelresults) fitted(modelresults) return
( str() ) or have a look at the documentation of these functions.

HTH
Jannis