[R] Looking for Filliben (correlation test)

gaiarrido gaiarrido at usal.es
Thu Jun 30 17:47:10 CEST 2011

Hi R-users,
I need to run Filliben correlation test, but I'm not able to find this
function in any package.
Perhaps it isn't in a package, but sometimes anybody have program this
function or create a routine to estimate it.
I found it in google and I hope what I found it's in this page,
http://genepi.qimr.edu.au/staff/davidD/R/filliben.R
but i can't open it.

Anybody can help me? simply trying to open the page and copy the routine if
it's in.

Thanks in advance

-----
Mario Garrido Escudero
PhD student
Dpto. de Biología Animal, Ecología, Parasitología, Edafología y Qca. Agrícola
Universidad de Salamanca