[R] extracting data

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 18:44:44 CEST 2011

Hi Ana,

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 12:28 PM, Ana Kolar <annakolar at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Let's say I have an original data set which is called A and data extracted from this original data set, called B. Based on these A and B data set I would like to get data set C which includes all the remaining data from the data set A after we exclude data of the data set B.
>
> Any idea how to do this?

Yes. Several.

But to know which one to suggest, I need to know more about your data.

How about a toy example, so the list members can see your index
variables, etc? Or how you created the subset B, and why you can't
just use the opposite of that procedure?

Sarah
--
Sarah Goslee
http://www.functionaldiversity.org