[R] What does class "call" mean? How do I make class "formula" into a "call"?

Rita Carreira ritacarreira at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 28 17:27:00 CEST 2011

Thank you Bert and Prof. Ripley for your feedback. I did read the language documentation and it was not entirely clear to me, but I'm one of those people that has to read and digest something before it clicks. However, I did realize that the issue with "call"and "formula" was not the real reason why my program did not work. The real reason was much more trivial: I put the arguments inside the systemfit function out of order. Eventually, I figured it out. The good thing about this is that I learned about the existence of the R language documentation.
Thank you again both!
Rita
"If you think education is expensive, try ignorance."--Derek Bok