[R] Standards for delivery of GPL software in CRAN packages

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 17:28:38 CEST 2011

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 11:14 AM, Galkowski, Jan <jgalkows at akamai.com> wrote:
> Fine.  Attached. It's "waved".
>
> All it has is *.Rd files. Apparently the functions are collected in "functionINIT.R". But "00Index" and "DESCRIPTION" are not helpful.

All the R code is in functionINIT.R. Are you objecting because the
authors combined everything into one file, or is there some other
issue I've missed?

All the code is present, all the documentation is present, DESCRIPTION
contains exactly what it's supposed to, including a citation for a JSS
article on the package.

I'm not seeing what the problem is. Could you explain further what
you're expecting?

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee