[R] Extracting certain text using tm package

vioravis vioravis at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 08:47:35 CEST 2011

I have used "tm" package to import a set of text documents using the
following command:

text <- Corpus(DirSource("."),readerControl = list(language ="ansi"))

I would like to extract only a certain portion of the text in each document
using certain keywords. For example, I would like to include all the text
between key words <Start Text> and <End Text>. All the remaining text should
be discarded. Is there anyway to accomplish this in 'tm' package???

Also, is there a quick way to remove all the HTML tags from the text???

Thank you.

Ravi