[R] Declustering data

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 12:53:54 CEST 2011

Hi,

On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 6:09 AM, ogbos okike <ogbos.okike at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Everybody,
> The way I learn some analyses tools in R is to install the package and play
> with some examples.

Excellent plan.

> I am trying to see if declustering algorithm is implemented in R. I have
> seen some examples examples of declustering data. However, I could not try
> them as I do not know which package to install so  as to load the library.
> The package I see in CRAN is cluster. I went through the reference manual
> but I not sure if that will be fine for declustering too.

There's an r-specific search engine at http://www.rseek.org
If you go there and search for declustering, it will give you a list
of functions, packages, email list discussions, etc, relevant to your
topic. There appear to be at least five packages that have some sort
of declustering function.

Have fun,
Sarah

--