[R] plotmath: unexpected SPECIAL

Bryan Hanson hanson at depauw.edu
Thu Jun 23 02:56:51 CEST 2011

Thanks to both David and Sarah.  I'm glad I asked, as I had tried some
of the combos Sarah suggested and observed the same behavior, which
puzzled me.  David, thanks for reminding me about ~ as that is a
different way to get a space into the string.  I just don't use
plotmath often enough to become decent at it.  Thanks again.  Bryan