[R] Rcmdr Plugin error

G. Jay Kerns gkerns at ysu.edu
Fri Jun 17 15:24:34 CEST 2011

Dear Erin,

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 1:45 AM, Erin Hodgess <erinm.hodgess at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear R People: (particularly those who have build Rcmdr Plugin packages):
>
> I'm building a new Plugin and keep getting the following error:
>

> Error in if (is.null(where) || where >= n) rbind(object1, object2)
> else if (where <  :
>  missing value where TRUE/FALSE needed
> Error in library(RcmdrPlugin
>
> Have any of you run into this, please?  I feel like I've seen it
> before but can't find the solution.
>
> Thanks,
> Erin

If I remember correctly, the same thing happened to me when my Plugin
removed a menu which was used (that is, added to) by some other Plugin
(in particular, RcmdrPlugin.IPSUR deleted a menu to which
RcmdrPlugin.HH added a submenu.)

The solution in my case was "don't do that".

Can't really tell whether that problem has anything to do with yours,
but anyway, I hope this helps.
Jay