[R] NonParametric Anova

Daniel Malter daniel at umd.edu
Fri Jun 17 08:59:32 CEST 2011

A function for non-parametric multivariate analysis of variance (should do
univariate, too, I guess)  allowing for interactions (as far as I can tell)
is implemented in the anosim() function of the "vegan" package.

See also:

http://cc.oulu.fi/~jarioksa/opetus/metodi/vegantutor.pdf

http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/vegan/vegan.pdf

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1442-9993.2001.01070.pp.x/full