[R] alphahull: is low level plotting possible?

Martin Ivanov tramni at abv.bg
Thu Jun 16 16:35:40 CEST 2011

 Dear R users,
I am using package alphahull version 0.2-0 with R-2.13.0. Here is my problem.
I have produced a 2-D plot of points and need to draw convex hulls around some subsets of these points. So I just need to add the convex hulls to the already existing plot. That is why I cannot use the plot.hull function. So, is there a way to just add the convex hulls to the already existing plot, just as the low level functions "lines" and "points" add lines and points to an already existing plot? I suspect the solution is in the "arc" function, but I am not sure.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Regards,

Martin