[R] Cross-correlogram error message?

William M Forney wforney at usgs.gov
Wed Jun 15 20:49:55 CEST 2011

   Hello,
   I am using the "spline.correlog" function of the ncf library, and am getting
   the   error   "cannot  allocate  vector  of  size  832.2  Mb".   Using
   "memory.limit()", I already increased the size to 4Gb.  I thought it might
   be related to the storage space, but I have over 14Gb on my harddrive.  I
   have attached the line of code and error message below.... any suggestions?
   Thanks in advance for any assistance with this matter, Will