[R] About 'hazard ratio', urgent~~~

Mike Marchywka marchywka at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 14 21:31:22 CEST 2011

> Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 09:11:25 -0700
> From: dr.jzhou at gmail.com
> To: r-help at r-project.org
> Subject: Re: [R] About 'hazard ratio', urgent~~~
>
> Thanks a lot for the great help~

well, if you are referring to my post, as I indicated I made a lot of blunders to get that out the
door and posted the first thing that made sense. Note also that by
making the one hazard rate "1" it wasn't clear that the column
I cited was divided by "1" etc. Caveat emptor. I usually
just answer questions like this when I "meant to look at that
anyway" and I have a chance of putting forth an answer which
I and others can verify. In any case, if you are using
some new code it always helps to run known test cases through
it, even if it is just new to you LOL.