[R] How to create a numeric data.frame

Aparna aparna.sampath26 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 18:16:37 CEST 2011

Hi Sarah

Thanks for your advice. My dataset contains all the normalized values. I have to
give this dataset as input to ClusterCons package in R. In order to run the
package, it requires the data to be converted to numeric data.frame.

When i check my data using class(mydataset), it is in the form of data.frame.
But when I try to convert it to numeric using as.numeric(mydataset), it gives me
an error saying

Error: (list) object cannot be coerced to type 'double'.
Could you tell me why this error occurs.

Thanks
Aparna