[R] merge large number of raster objects

Ben Zaitchik zaitchik at jhu.edu
Fri Jun 10 13:34:48 CEST 2011

Thank you Henrik and Rolf.  My migraine just disappeared. : )

  myobjects = ls(pattern='^RH')
  dataobj = mget(myTemp,.GlobalEnv)
  map = Reduce(merge,dataobj)

did the trick.  do.call() didn't cut it for some reason . . . it
returned an " 'x' is missing " error.  But Reduce works quite nicely for
the rasters I'm working with.

Thanks again,
Ben