[R] Questions about building R packages

Xia.Li odditylee at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 22:17:02 CEST 2011

Hello R users,

I have difficulties when trying to make R packages. I tried to read many
tutorials but still could not find out the right way. Could any one help me
out please? (I'm using Windows xp.)

After running package.skeleton() and edit those RD files, I don't know how
to use Rtools (or CMD shell?) to build the zip file. I installed the Rtools
from Murdoch's link, but it doesn't look like a software...

Anyone could give me a tutorial with more details about Rtools (or CMD
shell)? I've already have MikTex installed.

Thanks!