[R] MBA the h value?

Clement LAUZIN lauzin at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 8 12:38:57 CEST 2011

Hello everybody,

I am trying different ways of interpolating a surface.
Now, I am trying to interpolate these values using the MBA package. In order to do it I am using the surface option of the package.
mba.surf(xyz, 20, 20, n = 1, m = 1, h = 8, extend=FALSE,
sp=FALSE, ...)

The function is giving me some results but not reliable at all.
Maybe it's due to the n,m and h values which are not corresponding to my data.
I don't understand what should be the value of h. Even I read the article cited in the pdf.
Someone could maybe help me.Also what should be the value of n and m.
My data are pasted below corresponding to xyz.

Thank you very much
Regards

Pierre

4.00 45 -83.94753324