[R] Classifying boolean values

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 22:21:38 CEST 2011

It's likely that class is numeric and you actually want factor
(regression tree vs classification tree).

str(echoknn.train) will show you.

By saying, "I have to build a tree classifier" you make me think that
this is a course assignment. If it is, you should perhaps talk to your
instructor. If not, then a more detailed and reproducible example will
usually get you a more informative answer, since it will allow people
to actually run and debug your code.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee