[R] Logistic Regression

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Tue Jun 7 16:33:34 CEST 2011

IMHO, you evidence considerable confusion and misunderstanding of
statistical methods. I would say that most of what you describe is
nonsense. Of course, maybe I'm just the one who's confused, but I
would strongly suggest you consult with a local statistician. This
list is unlikely to be able to provide you the level of support and
understanding that you need.

Cheers,
Bert