[R] heatmap question

Mark Aquino aquino.m at husky.neu.edu
Fri Jun 3 15:26:14 CEST 2011

Yes I understand what ?<text> means, I meant is it possible to use this function (as an argument) with heatmap.2,  but I learned I can use add.expr=mtext(....) to do that.  However I'm not simply trying to add more text to the graph but rather move the display of the x-axis labels from the bottom of the chart to the top so the output would be more like:

1 2 3 4 5 6