[R] Adding a line to a beside=TRUE barplot

Galen Moore galen.a.moore at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 16:11:30 CEST 2011

Many thanks, it works beautifully!  I'd not caught the use of colMeans() as
the path to useable x-coordinates, and was fixated on the existing
bargraph's x-vector for this purpose.

Ref your Q, I guess I had the lattice reference in there as a vestige of
other attempts to get the job done with barchart i/o barplot.

Galen