[R] Problem with package development

Nipesh Bajaj bajaj141003 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 05:48:53 CEST 2011

This is how strange? How and from where I would know that I need to
install something pdflatex separately? Can you point some legitimate
link which says I need to install that (like Rtools?) Even this link
'http://www.math.rug.nl/~trentelman/jacob/pdflatex/pdflatex.html' do
not provide any download link.

This is my entire PATH variable in wondows (is anything less here?)
C:\Rtools\bin;C:\Rtools\perl\bin;C:\Rtools\MinGW\bin;C:\Program
Files\R\R-2.13.0\bin\i386;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft
Shared\Windows Live;%GTK_BASEPATH%\bin;%systemroot%\system32;%systemroot%;%systemroot%\system32\wbem;c:\program
files\common files\roxio shared\10.0\dllshared\;C:\Program
Files\MATLAB71\bin\win32;C:\LINGO10\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL
Server\100\DTS\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL
Server\100\Tools\Binn\VSShell\Common7\IDE\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft
SQL Server\100\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio
9.0\Common7\IDE\PrivateAssemblies\;%SYSTEMROOT%\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\strawberry\c\bin;C:\strawberry\perl\site\bin;C:\strawberry\perl\bin;C:\Program
Files\Windows Live\Shared;C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem\

Where it is incomplete? All people keep on saying
I-need-to-do-something, I-need-to-do-something,
I-need-to-do-something............ but pathetic to see anybody has
been able to point specifically I-NEED-TO-DO-WHAT-THING.