[R] Line histogram for a matrix

Sakti binahd at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 17:04:13 CEST 2011

Hi guys!

I'm new to R, but I was wondering if one could plot many histograms into a
single graph each having a different color. To make things clear:

Suppose you have a matrix of 100 rows and 10 columns. I'm interested in
plotting the histogram for each row, but it should not appear as bars but
rather as lines connecting the points of the frequencies. Now, I want to do
this for the 100 rows and make all histogram lines appear with different
colors into the same graph.

The graph should look something like:

http://robjhyndman.com/Rfiles/animation/frmale191.jpg
http://robjhyndman.com/Rfiles/animation/frmale191.jpg

but instead of those values should be more like histogram shape.

How can you do it???

Thanks!!!