[R] problems with converting into dxf file

kamilaplis rejestracje.kamila at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 09:30:15 CEST 2011

Hello,
I'm using R to calculate MCP home ranges to my master thesis. I have problem
with converting shapes of home ranges to .dxf file, which I can use in
ArcMap. Problems are showing when I'm opening attribute table, because
somehow during converting int dxf file R is deleting all input information
like: animal ID, habitat, season for which it has calculated MCP size. Is
there any command which can save those informations?
My script looks like that:

mcp95 <- mcp(loc, id=season, percent = 95)
area2dxf(mcp95, file = "D:/your_own_path/mcp_95",lay = mcparea95)