[R] R: print and ctree

seanstclair at verizon.net seanstclair at verizon.net
Sun Jul 31 15:40:52 CEST 2011

   I have run the ctree function, and my dependent variable is broken into 3
   categories:  low cost, moderate cost and high cost.

   When i plot the results (eg. using plot(test.ct)), the plot shows, at the
   very  bottom  of  each node, the probability of falling into each cost
   category.

   When i print the actual results (eg. using print(test.ct)), i get all of the
   backup information, but i do not get the probability of falling into each
   cost category.

   Is  there a way i can get these probabilities to show up on the actual
   summary of results using print function?

   THANKS.