[R] "inside" argument in barplot

Jannis bt_jannis at yahoo.de
Fri Jul 29 17:02:49 CEST 2011

Dear Collin,

as always, a reproducible example code would help us to understand what
you want to do. This way I can only guess....

And my guess would be that it is much easier to use:

par(new=TRUE)

and to superimpose the barplot with whatever curve you want to include.
You may need to set the x/y limits of the two plots to be identical.

HTH
Jannis