[R] order a data frame after date and hour

anglor angelica.ekenstam at dpes.gu.se
Fri Jul 29 09:06:26 CEST 2011

Hi,

thank you for the reply! I'm sorry I added so little information.

I thought DateHour was a character class but it was a factor. So I converted
to character and order worked as you described.

For this time I only wanted to convert DateHour to a number because I
thought I had to do that in order to sort it, didn't know it could sort of
type yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss, but apparently it could, really great!

I will try dput next time

Thanks,
Angelica