[R] construct a data set

R. Michael Weylandt <michael.weylandt@gmail.com> michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 14:12:12 CEST 2011

Well, depending on how similar you want/need it to be, you could simply make a copy and directly modify it as desired;

AP2 <- AirPassengers
AP2$tsp <- c(3,4,5) # or whatever

It's quick and dirty but sounds like it works for you. Write back if this isn't clear or if you care to provide more info on what you want to do.

Cheers and good luck getting started in R.

Michael Weylandt