[R] Cox's regression analysis with Left truncated data

Terry Therneau therneau at mayo.edu
Tue Jul 26 14:30:27 CEST 2011

Surv(entry-time, last-follow-up-time, status-at-last-follow-up)
This works in survfit, coxph, and coxme.  Left truncation is currently
not implemented for survreg.
  In your case both times above would be "time since event".
Terry T.

------- begin included message ------
I have a fairly simple question.  I would like to use the survival
package
to perform an analysis on data where an event can have occurred before
individuals were recruited into a study.  I'm not sure how to do this
using
the Surv() function.  I would have a date of an event and then the
enrolment
date would be after that.  How do I put these two dates into the
survival
function?