[R] wrong name of input file and goto like function

Bansal, Vikas vikas.bansal at kcl.ac.uk
Sun Jul 24 17:35:29 CEST 2011

Thanks for you reply.I have seen it and I got that we can use this goto function in the form of double loop.

like-

for(j in 1:10)
{
df=read.table(define(),fill=T,sep="\t",colClasses = "character")
if()
{
print("wrong name of the file Please enter again ")}
else{
break()
}
}

but i did not find what should i condition should i give in if statement because when the user will type the wrong name of the file,my code does not execute and just showing the eroor

could not find such file

Can you please tell me what condition i should write so that my code should not stop even if user writes wrong name of input file?

Thanking you,
Warm Regards
Vikas Bansal
Msc Bioinformatics