[R] Extracting components from a 'boot' class output in R

Tim Hesterberg timhesterberg at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 06:18:36 CEST 2011

Do
  names(bootObj)
to find out what the components are, and use $ or [[ to extract
components.
Do
  help(boot)
for a description of components of the object (look in the Value section).

That is general advice in R, applying to all kinds of objects -
boot, and many other functions such as lm(), return lists with
a class added, and you can operate on the object as a list using
names(), $, etc.

Tim Hesterberg