[R] Use ks.test() or an alternative in C/C++ application

Jochen1980 info at jochen-bauer.net
Sat Jul 23 12:09:47 CEST 2011

Hi,

I am looking for an opportunity to make a KS-Test in my C/C++-app.
Unfortunately I am not able to find a lib or function in C or C++ which does
the job. For my other numerical stuff Gnu Scientific Library was recommended
to me. What to do now?

I read that there are options to call R in C++-Code. How does that work and
is this a good option if the test will be called very often and the program
should be running on a computer cluster?

Thanks in advance!