[R] tcltk

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Fri Jul 22 18:02:51 CEST 2011

The tkexamp function in the TeachingDemos package can help with creating tcltk dialog boxes.  There are also several other functions in that package that use tcltk dialogs that you could use as examples to build your own if tkexamp is not enough for you.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org