[R] Setting packet order and display order in lattice barchat

Nathan (Nat) Goodman ngoodman at systemsbiology.org
Wed Jul 20 01:18:21 CEST 2011

Greetings

In a lattice barchart (lattice_0.19-26, R 2.12.1), I am trying to  control the order in which packets are displayed (in other words, which packet goes in which panel), and the order in which bars are displayed in each panel.  I tried the simple idea of changing the levels of the relevant variables but found that this changes the panel and bar labels, but not the data.  I've tried many more complicated ideas, too, also to no avail.

I've attached a little test program, along with input data, and output images.  I appreciate the help!

Many thanks,
Nat Goodman
Nathan (Nat) Goodman
Senior Research Scientist