[R] Assigning colors to cells

Dennis Murphy djmuser at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 01:49:30 CEST 2011

Use the cut() function to produce the interval categories and color
names in the data frame and then pass that variable to the col =
argument in the appropriate plot function. Something like

mydata$mycolors <- cut(mydata$value, c(-Inf, 1, 2, 3, Inf), label =
c('blue', 'green', 'yellow'))

Ask an abstract question, get an abstract answer...

HTH,
Dennis