[R] write merged data frame to a file

Andrea Franceschini atariw at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 10:23:48 CEST 2011

Very Sorry for the instinctive bad comment...  I didn't express
correctly what I meant.
I meant that I would have never expected such behaviour, by default
(but may be I am wrong and most of the people need quoting, and hence
has sense to put it by default)

Problem solved,
Philipp guessed right.
It was just a quoting problem on the gene description.
The problem could be solved simply adding the (quote="") parameter to
the read.table command.

The quoting problem reversed into that strange behavior when I merged
two table (I don't know why).

Thankyou very much for the assistance,
Now that I realized that the quoting exists I can enjoying using R
(that as a tool perfectly suits my needs at the moment).

Have a nice day,
Andrea