[R] Strange graphs

UnitRoot akhussanov at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 17:04:37 CEST 2011

Hello,
I am facing problems with plotting graphs in R. It was working well since
today, but I cannot get some graphs for unknown reasons. Initially it gave
me diagonal straight lines. Now it is giving me very strange curves.  I have
tried to re-install the softwear. It still did not help.

Please, help me out. Oh, I am using fGarch package outputs and based on them
trying to plot the graphs. I do not know if it is because of the package
that I am using.

Thank you.