[R] write merged data frame to a file

Andrea Franceschini atariw at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 17:10:02 CEST 2011

Dear Philipp,

You were right,
thankyou very much.
Effectively the second read.table didn't work (probably because of the
strange characters).
>From my point of view this is a very bad R bug.
I precisely inserted the "\t" separator in the read table command,
hence I would expect that everything is working.
How can I make it work ???
Effectively there are several ' (i.e. apostrophe) characters in the
file. I guess are those that confuse R

Thankyou very much,
Best Regards,
Andrea