[R] write merged data frame to a file

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 14:45:03 CEST 2011

Hi Andrea,

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 6:07 AM, Andrea Franceschini <atariw at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I merged 2 data frames using the merged command and the resulting data frame
> looks perfect into R.
>
> However, I have serious problems when I try to write this new data frame
> into a file using the write.table command.
>
> Basically I get parts of the second file that I merged into the file.
>
> What could it be the problem ?

I have no idea. What did you do? What does your new data frame look like?
What commands did you issue? What result did you get? What result did
you expect? Can you provide a small reproducible example, or at least
a great deal more information? str() is a good start.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee
http://www.functionaldiversity.org