[R] plotting date data over couple of months

vamshi999 vamshi999 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 21:16:03 CEST 2011

thank you for your reply..

As i have told you earlier... i want to plot the total no.of birds counted
for each day and plot total no.of birds for each day.. one level for each
day ..

i wanted to normalize the data.. since i don't have the data for equal no.of
hours for all days.. for example
on 2011-04-23 i have a data for 2 hours.. but on 2011-05-03 i have data for
8 hours.. that is why i am dividing the data by the no.of hours of data on
that particular day..

so... i will create a dataset with dates from the whole month using the
above command you have mentioned.. .. and plot my data for these values..

since my data has some dates missing.. i won't get any bars on those
particular days.... how can i place a * on those missing days..

thank you