[R] grey colored lines and overwriting labels i qqplot2

Sigrid s.stenerud at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 03:47:19 CEST 2011

Great! Thank you, Brian.

To answer your question about intercept and slopes, I got them from a
covariance analysis that I had already conducted. It seems like I can not
use the regressions command for the model that I used to get the intercepts
and slopes. I guess 2 factors are the maximum.

+ ddply(test, c("country","treatment"),
+         function(x) {
+                 coef(lm(total~ treatment+ year+ country + treatment:year,
x))

Error in `contrasts<-`(`*tmp*`, value = "contr.treatment") :
  contrasts can be applied only to factors with 2 or more levels

Any way to get around this? How about getting back to the abline command?

Thank you.