[R] foreach not recognizing functions in memory

Bos, Roger roger.bos at rothschild.com
Wed Jul 13 20:37:27 CEST 2011

My apologies for not mentioning which backend and OS I am using. I am using doSMP on a windows machine.  I read up on doSMP, but all the examples they show are based on calling foreach directly, not from within a function.

The code works fine using %do% instead of %dopar%.  Does anyone have an example where user written function has to be exported to slave processors?

Thanks,

Roger