[R] simple save question

Tom La Bone booboo at gforcecable.com
Wed Jul 13 13:34:45 CEST 2011

Well, that took a bit of detective work! Thanks. I am still not doing
something right here in my efforts to implement the "easy way". Can you
point out my error?

> library(survival)
> library(ISwR)
> dat.s <- Surv(melanom$days,melanom$status==1)
> fit <- survfit(dat.s~1)
> print(fit, print.rmean=TRUE)
Call: survfit(formula = dat.s ~ 1)

   records      n.max    n.start     events     *rmean *se(rmean)     median
       205        205        205         57       4125        161         NA
   0.95LCL    0.95UCL
        NA         NA
    * restricted mean with upper limit =  5565
> sfit <- summary(fit)
> sfit$table[ ,5]
Error in sfit$table[, 5] : incorrect number of dimensions