[R] What's wrong with my code? (Edited version-added my data)

Joshua Wiley jwiley.psych at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 03:39:20 CEST 2011

Dear Susie,

I'm glad the pieces are working.  Sorry if I wasn't clear before, when I said break down into smaller pieces, I meant for testing and figuring out what's wrong.  If you have everything in separate loops, they will be completed individually, so reading all the datasets will be done and tempdat will get overwritten many times but it won't be plotted and saved inbetween overwrites like if everything was in one loop.

So I would now combine all the pieces that you know are working :)

Josh