[R] Cross K Ripley's function and "spatio-temporal interaction power"

ruocco ruocco at idi.ntnu.no
Tue Jul 12 14:57:16 CEST 2011

Dear All,
I have a collections of spatial data. I have to analyze pairs of these
point patterns to test their spatial interaction. I was moving towards
the cross K Ripley's function. The problem, however, are the following:
1) What is the best way to get a single real value that represents the
interaction "power"?
2) How to obtain a value that even allows me to rank the pairwise
point patterns according to their interaction "power"?

PS: I have to perform the same analysis for temporal interaction and
spatio-temporal interaction.

Thanks in advance for your help

Best Regards

Massimiliano Ruocco