[R] problem finding p-value for entropy in reldist package

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Tue Jul 12 12:14:57 CEST 2011

Have you noted you sent your message to the R-help list only and forgot
to include the original poster? You also forgot to cite the original
question (and any other former parts of the thread as far as there was
any). Please do so when sending messages to a mailing list such as R-help.

Thanks,
Uwe Ligges