[R] How do I get two levels of grouping for in a lattice panel function?

Fredrik Karlsson dargosch at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 17:03:14 CEST 2011

Dear list,

I'm working on a panel function where I would like to be able to visualise
data grouped by the category of the data, and then also changes in summary
descriptives from one condition to another in the same scatter plot. Like
the figure attached, but with one polygon for each subset of the data set
given by a second variable (with colours still coming from the variable
specified in the "groups" argument).

Any ideas?

/Fredrik

--
"Life is like a trumpet - if you don't put anything into it, you don't get
anything out of it."