[R] problem to set CRAN mirror

Md Mahmudul Haque M.Haque at uws.edu.au
Sat Jul 9 11:46:44 CEST 2011

Thanks Jim and Prof Ripley

i believe, the problem with my internet connection, Coz i tried all the method found in internet to solve the problem, like proxy setting, set internet true, etc......intially problem was unable to connect, then after setting proxy it became 407 authentication problem, now 501 error has come....tried but not solved yet.....

I will talk with my network administrator in the next monday, let see what happens...

Best regards
Mahmud