[R] For column values-Quality control

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sat Jul 9 00:37:17 CEST 2011

I get something entirely different when I execute that input command
with the attached file:

This is what I see as the first 14 lines for a displayed value for dfa:

 > dfa
     V7 V8  V9  V10
1    0  1   G    `
2    0  1   T    a
3    0  1   C    a
4    0  1   A    a
5    0  1   G    _
6    0  1   G    Z
7    0  1   C    ^
8    0  1   C   \\
9    0  1   A    Z
10   0  1   T    a
11   0  1   g    ^
12   0  1   A   \\
13   0  1   C    _
14   0  1   G    a

If this is different than what you see when you type dfa after input
of that file in that manner then you should consider alternative
methods of communicating an unambiguous representation of your dfa
object.... as I have detailed in prior private messages.

--

David.