[R] Return invisible list

francisco.ahued francisco.ahued at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 21:00:00 CEST 2011

Hi, I'm new to R. I'm trying to do some extreme value theory analysis,
looking at the Mean Excess Plot of a series. These are the commands I type
to get the plot:

x=read.table("data.txt",header=T)
goa=(x[,3])
meplot(goa)

I can see the plot, but I would like to see the values of the x and y axis.

According to this page
(http://rss.acs.unt.edu/Rdoc/library/VGAM/html/meplot.html), "A list is
returned invisibly with the following components.

threshold  The x axis values.
meanExcess  The y axis values. Each value is a sample mean minus a value u.

"

So my question is, how can I see (or even export) threshold and meanExcess?

Thanks,